Utrecht is the beating heart of the Netherlands with unique dynamics. It is a city, municipality and the capital of the province of Utrecht. Utrecht was one of the first cities in the Netherlands of the present day to be granted city rights. The city has a long history and an important historical centre. One of the characteristics of the city are the dockyards: here, you can walk round and discover the medieval city centre and the Dom of Utrecht, a magnificent Gothic church, giving Utrecht its other name of ‘Dom city’.
Here you will find information about Utrecht:
- How to reach the city
- What about parking
- Important addresses and telephone numbers
Rules surrounding Covid-19 in the Netherlands are:
- Public sanitary facilities will be open again at Camping.
- Use of a face mask is mandatory when traveling by public transport.( taxi, tram, train,bus and ferry)
- Reserve your ticket online for your visiting restaurant, museums or a cruise
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
- Outside Events are allowed again, provided the 1.5 meter disctance is maintained.
- Group Gathering not more than 50 people