Scheveningen is the most popular seaside resort in the Netherlands, where you can have a lovely time both in the summer and the winter. As well as the wide beach and the charming promenade, this seaside resort has a wide range of attractions and museums, such as the Casino, the Circustheater musical theatre, a large cinema complex, the renovated Pier and an indoor shopping mall. In other words, Scheveningen is not just a place to relax on the beach, but it has plenty of other activities to offer.
Here you will find information about Scheveningen:
- How to reach the city
- What about parking
- Important addresses and telephone numbers
you can prepare your journey with the directions on this page.
Some Rules surrounding Covid-19 in the Netherlands are:
- Use of a face mask is mandatory when traveling by public transport.( taxi, tram, train,bus and ferry)
- Mandatory on using a Face mask in public areas (shops, streets, etc.)
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
Be well informed about the current Covid-19 rules in the Netherlands