The Hague is the political capital of the Netherlands, a city with a royal character and many purveyors to the royal household. There are many stately places of interest to visit, such as the palaces, the Binnenhof where parliament sits, and the royal house where Queen Beatrix lives. The oldest part of the city, the area around the Binnenhof, is where the main historical buildings of The Hague are located. The city has many foreign embassies, situated in the stately streets of the city. The Hague is a great place for everyone to visit for one or more days. The Hague has many museums, parks and nature areas. A beautiful and fascinating city, where there is much to admire.
Here you will find information about The Hague:
- How to reach the city
- What about parking
- Important addresses and telephone numbers
you can prepare your journey with the directions on this page.
Some Rules surrounding Covid-19 in the Netherlands are:
- Use of a face mask is mandatory when traveling by public transport.( taxi, tram, train,bus and ferry)
- Mandatory on using a Face mask in public areas (shops, streets, etc.)
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.