Delft is a city definitely worth visiting for a day out. It is the city of origin of the world famous Delft Blue pottery and the artist Johannes Vermeer. The historical city centre offers much in the way of interest for culture lovers, fun shoppers, historians and tourists. The shady squares, peaceful inner courtyards and romantic canals make time stand still. Delft is a lovely place for a stroll. It is atmospheric and picturesque with its traditional building fronts. Nevertheless, the city has moved with the times and nowadays has the reputation as an academic city, thanks to the TNO University of Technology and research institute.
Here you will find information about Delft:
- How to reach the city
- What about parking
- Important addresses and telephone numbers
you can prepare your journey with the directions on this page.
Some Rules surrounding Covid-19 in the Netherlands are:
- Use of a face mask is mandatory when traveling by public transport.( taxi, tram, train,bus and ferry)
- Mandatory on using a Face mask in public areas (shops, streets, etc.)
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
Be well informed about the current Covid-19 rules in the Netherlands.