Callantsoog is a cozy family seaside resort located behind the narrowest row of dunes in the Netherlands in the north of North Holland.
This region is known as one of the cleanest areas in the Netherlands. The landscape consists of beach, sea, dunes, polders and flower fields. So you are almost directly on the beach from the village.
In North Holland are beautiful old Dutch villages and towns. Together they form one of the most beautiful and picturesque parts of the Netherlands. Villages where time seems to have stood still: with windmills, old wooden houses and narrow streets. Historic towns and cities, teeming with North Holland. Whether you like monumental buildings and narrow streets or a real Dutch look with a rich fishing past, there is always a village to fall in love with.
Practical information Callantsoog
Here you will find information about Callantsoog:
- How do I reach the city
- What about parking
- Important addresses and telephone numbers
With the directions on this page you can prepare your trip.
Some Rules surrounding Covid-19 in the Netherlands are:
- Use of a face mask is mandatory when traveling by public transport.( taxi, tram, train,bus and ferry)
- Mandatory on using a Face mask in public areas (shops, streets, etc.)
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
Be well informed about the current Covid-19 rules in the Netherlands.