Noordwijk is a modern seaside resort in Zuid-Holland, with a vast sandy beach, bustling promenades and an atmospheric village centre. Noordwijk lies right in the heart of the bulb flower region and is comprised of Noordwijk aan Zee and Noordwijk Binnen. Noordwijk is the ideal place for a great day out or an enjoyable holiday.
Here you will find information about Noordwijk:
- How to reach the city
- What about parking
- Important addresses and telephone numbers
you can prepare your journey with the directions on this page.
Rules surrounding Covid-19 in the Netherlands are:
- Use of a face mask is mandatory when traveling by public transport.( taxi, tram, train,bus and ferry)
- Mandatory on using a Face mask in public areas (shops, streets, etc.)
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.