Fancy a day at the South Holland coast? Katwijk is very popular for its beach and beautiful young dunes. In the center of Katwijk you can still find small streets that needed protection against the fierce wind from the sea. In Katwijk is enjoying spic and span. Sun, sea and sand, of course, but also endlessly roam the dunes, a variety of museums and historical sites, shopping right behind the boulevard and alight at the end of the day at one of the many terraces or dine at an excellent (fish )restaurant. For children there is plenty to do in and around Katwijk.
Here you will find information about Katwijk:
- How to reach the city
- What about parking
- Important addresses and telephone numbers
you can prepare your journey with the directions on this page.
Some Rules surrounding Covid-19 in the Netherlands are:
- Use of a face mask is mandatory when traveling by public transport.( taxi, tram, train,bus and ferry)
- Mandatory on using a Face mask in public areas (shops, streets, etc.)
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.